Being a Senior Frontend Developer for our key portal Fertighaus.de means implementing and improving features that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Together with your dev and product team mates and under the mentorship of our CTO, you will be involved in:
- You take over the ownership of the frontend architecture and applications
- You develop new features for our massive existing user base
- You build clean and reusable code and libraries that support our future growth
- You are part of the product specification & UX/UI process and ensure the technical feasibility
- You optimize our application for maximum speed and scalability
- You support other developers to solve issues and grow skill-wise
- You are fully integrated into our Tech team incl. sprint planning, daily stand-ups etc.
- You collaborate directly with your colleagues from all departments
- Our applications and APIs are custom-tailored Django Apps, our CMS is Wagtail
- Our responsive frontend is powered by Django and the Django REST framework and build from scratch using latest technologies
- Frontend: ECMA6, Preact, PostCSS, Webpack
- Backend: Python, Django, Wagtail, REST-Api, Elastic, Postgres, Redis
- Design: Figma
- Continuous Integration, Containers, and Cloud-Hosting make our applications agile, fast, and scalable
Infrastructure: Jenkins, AWS, Docker
What we offer
- The chance to join Neuraum Ventures at a truly interesting point in the company’s history and the opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life!
- A friendly and ambitious team that values the importance of a fun work environment.
- Challenging tasks and broad insights from day one.
- Great possibilities for personal development.
You want to make a difference and work in a great environment? Then we should have a talk!
Neuraum - "we shape the future of building for a better life". To achieve this we’ve set out on an ambitious path: with Fertighaus.de, we operate the largest online platform for house building in Germany as well as Austria and are continuously expanding our market-leading position. An important step towards this is the acquisition of Massivhaus.de in 2022, which has once again significantly increased our reach and provider set. At the same time, we run a venture that offers a personal and independent house building consultation.
Now, more than ever, the desire to own a home of their own is near the front of people’s minds - not least because of the remote work boom and the resulting greater local flexibility. We offer the right services for this demand and help hundreds of thousands of people every month to find their dream home and make one of the most important and emotional decisions in life.
At Neuraum you’ll join a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, we have a great time together, and we’re passionate about achieving our vision. You’ll be working in an agile, collaborative and self-driven environment that still ensures you can maintain a healthy balance of work and life.