Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team.
As part of our team:
- You work directly with the business and venture development team and support key strategic projects as well as day to day operations.
- You help to roll out new ventures and take over your own projects along the way.
- You build functional expertise and learn day-to-day management in a highly dynamic start-up.
- You analyse trends, markets and competitors to support decision making.
What we offer
- The chance to join Neuraum Ventures at a truly interesting point in the company’s history and the opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life!
- A friendly and ambitious team that values the importance of a fun work environment.
- Challenging tasks and broad insights from day one.
- Great possibilities for personal development.
- Regular team events, a modern office in Berlin-Kreuzberg (with a view on Landwehrkanal) and remote work to help balance your day-to-day life.
Are you curious and want to find out more? Then we should talk. Just send us your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Tobias Papke at 030-577040922 or have a look at our website www.neuraum.com.
Neuraum - "we shape the future of building for a better life". To achieve this we’ve set out on an ambitious path: with Fertighaus.de, we operate the largest online platform for house building in Germany as well as Austria and are continuously expanding our market-leading position. An important step towards this is the acquisition of Massivhaus.de in 2022, which has once again significantly increased our reach and provider set. At the same time, we run a venture that offers a personal and independent house building consultation.
Now, more than ever, the desire to own a home of their own is near the front of people’s minds - not least because of the remote work boom and the resulting greater local flexibility. We offer the right services for this demand and help hundreds of thousands of people every month to find their dream home and make one of the most important and emotional decisions in life.
At Neuraum you’ll join a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, we have a great time together, and we’re passionate about achieving our vision. You’ll be working in an agile, collaborative and self-driven environment that still ensures you can maintain a healthy balance of work and life.