What You'll Do
In this role you’ll be reporting directly to the co-founder and Managing Director of Neuraum. You’ll be uniquely positioned to flex your muscles in many different areas: supporting our Performance Marketing efforts, creating and executing various Marketing campaigns end-to-end, and working directly with the leadership on the strategic positioning of Neuraum, executing on new Marketing ideas and approaches.What You'll Do
- Analysing and managing Google Ad campaigns in close collaboration with our very experienced Performance Marketing Manager
- Working on marketing campaigns for our multiple domains: a/b testing, analysing and optimising campaign performance, testing landing pages, doing analysis to support the SEO colleagues
- Managing Paid Social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram: launching new campaigns, optimising, tracking performance
- Creating and executing on various growth projects for Neuraum: testing and launching new channels, creating newsletters or mailing campaigns, introduce new tools and otherwise optimising Neuraum’s marketing efforts across the board
- Work closely with the leadership team to strategize and execute on Neuraum’s positioning in the market
Everyone is Welcome
At Neuraum, differences are celebrated. No matter your background, what you look like, where you come from or where you're going, we're delighted if you stop by. We're proud to have built a place where everyone is welcome, so please don't let anything hold you back. If you see a role that piques your interest, apply and we'll take it from there together.
Neuraum – "we shape the future of building for a better life." To achieve this we set out to reimagine the home building market: with Fertighaus.de, we operate the largest online platform for house building in Germany and Austria and are continuously expanding our market-leading position. An important step towards this was the acquisition of Massivhaus.de in 2022, which has once again significantly increased our reach.
The housing market is evolving fast. Now, more than ever, the desire to own a home is top of mind for many of us— not least because of the remote work boom. We offer the right services for this demand and help hundreds of thousands of people every month to build their dream home and make one of the most important and emotional decisions in life.
At Neuraum you’ll join a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals. We have a great time together and we’re passionate about changing this industry for the better. You’ll be working in an agile, collaborative and self-driven environment that still ensures you can maintain a healthy balance of work and life.